Auto Insurance

Risk, we deal with it every day. Even stepping outside is a risk! Unfortunately, there is one area of our lives that could arguably be one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis, and that is driving. You may be an expert driver, but you're driving a chunk of metal that weighs thousands of pounds in unpredictable environments and chances are at some point in your life you will be in a car accident.

Village Insurance for Your Peace of Mind

Having car insurance is not only a good idea, it’s the law. Having auto insurance is a necessity but knowing how much coverage and what type can be complicated. Village insurance is here to help you make the right choices for you and your family.

Car insurance can be generally categorized as property damage or bodily injury coverage. Within these categories, there are several types of insurance coverage you can get. Keep reading to learn more details about the different coverage options, this will be important as you decide the coverage that's right for you with your agent.

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage covers the costs incurred when you cause an accident and it's the most basic type of insurance coverage you can get. Specifically, it pays for the other driver's medical expenses and property damage. If they had passengers, liability insurance will also pay for their medical expenses. However, your medical and vehicle damage expenses will not be paid. Typically, your passenger's injuries are not covered on this type of insurance either.

Collision Insurance

Collision includes hitting another vehicle or another object. Damage resulting from vehicle rollovers is also covered under this type of policy. You may damage your vehicle by backing into a pole in a parking lot, or maybe you swerved to miss an animal and hit a parked car. These are the types of situations covered by collision insurance.

  • Vehicle to Vehicle Accidents
  • Hitting a Stationary Object with Your Vehicle
  • Rollovers or Sliding off the Road in Inclement Weather
  • Most Damage to Your Vehicle While in Motion

If you have a driver in your family that is prone to bumps and accidents, this insurance is a necessity.

Comprehensive Insurance

For damage to your car that isn't a result of a collision or other vehicle-related accident, you will most likely want this type of insurance. It covers damage that results from extreme weather, hitting an animal that runs out in front of you, unexplained vehicle fire, and even theft. This is the insurance to get for those situations that unpredictable and out of your control.

Don't Lose Out When You Get Hit - Uninsured Motorist Coverage

What's worse than getting into an accident? Getting into one that was in no way your fault, and then having to pay for the damages yourself after. People drive, illegally, without auto insurance all the time. It can be devastating to be hit by a driver who does not have insurance. However, with uninsured motorist coverage, your auto insurance company will pay for the expenses resulting from such an accident. The same holds true if the other driver is underinsured, meaning they have insufficient coverage to pay all of your expenses. With this insurance, you won't lose out when you have a bad turn with your luck.

Get the Coverage You Need

Contact a Village Agent Below:
Loading Form...

Contact Us:

Phone: (440) 871-8400
Address: 35651 Detroit Rd, Avon, OH 44011
Mailing Address: PO Box 40179, Bay Village, OH 44140
Hours of Operation: M-F 9 AM to 5 PM

© . Powered by Virteom logo Virteom